Atlanta Car Accident Attorney
Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer - Georgia Car Crashes
Thousands of Georgia residents are injured each year as a result of automobile accidents. These accidents are are the leading cause of brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, as well as a leading cause of orthopedic injuries and neurologic injuries and even death. Because the devastating impact of injuries from car accidents can be so serious, often the vicitms find themselves fighting the insurance companies to get the settlement they deserve. Having an experienced Georgia auto accident attorney on your side can help you get what you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Causes
In addition, car accidents can involve complex insurance issues that require an experienced injury attorney to sort out. Many times there is more than one company liable for the injury. Insurance companies hire experienced adjusters and defense attorneys to protect their interests. An injured accident victim needs aggressive legal representation by an experienced Atlanta car accident attorney to ensure that the claim is handled in a fair manner.
Both a personal injury lawsuit and the insurance claims which arise can be overwhelming and confusing. Victims of automobile accidents frequently face lost wages, large medical bills, emotional trauman, pain and suffering, and other out of pocket expenses.
What Can I Recover?
An injured car accident victim who has suffered personal injuries may recover for past, present and future economic and non-economic damages. These include pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, wrongful death, emotional distress, disfigurement, lost wages, lost earning capacity, loss of enjoyment of life, medical expenses, interference with marital or parental relationships, and other types of damages. Our experienced Atlanta car accident lawyers are standing by to speak to you about your specific car accident case and answer important questions.
Car Accident Statistics
- Texting while driving increases the risk of a car wreck by an incredible 23.2 times.
- Talking on a cell phone multiplies one's risk of a car accident by 1.3 and dialing the phone by 2.8.
- Almost of third of all car accidents are side impact crashes.
- Another third of car accidents are rear end wrecks.
- Roughly a fourth of all fatal car accidents in Georgia are the result of the alcohol or drug use.
- Atlanta has the highest number of fatal car accidents in Georgia.
- Around 35% of car accidents involving fatalities occur due to collisions with other vehicles.
- Head on car wrecks cause 10% of all fatalities, while only accounting for 2% of all car accidents.
- You are more likely to be killed in a small or mid-sized car than a SUV or truck
Do I Need a Georgia Car Accident Attorney?
If you been seriously injured in an auto accident or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury which was caused by a car accident, please contact an experienced injury lawyer to review your case. To learn more about your legal rights and options, you may contact The Angell Law Firm FREE OF CHARGE to determine the best way to pursue your claim while protecting and maximizing your legal interests. Please contact the Georgia car accident lawyers of The Angell Law Firm at 678-408-4733.