DeKalb County Personal Injury Lawyer – Recovering Compensation For the Injured
- The attorneys at The Angell Law Firm only practice personal injury law, which is why we have one of the best legal teams in the state.
- Clients know that our award-winning lawyers will always be honest and aggressive when fighting for compensation on their behalf.
- Top attorney Bryce Angell is someone who always goes above and beyond to reach a favorable outcome for his clients.
- See why clients think we are different from other law firms by reading the reviews online.
If you’re ready to recover compensation, schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer on our team today.
There are many different kinds of personal injury cases. Some of the most common personal injury practice areas are car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall claims, and dog bites. Basically, a personal injury case arises whenever someone suffers injuries because of the negligent acts of another person.
Personal injury victims can incur a great deal of medical expenses. They can also lose a significant amount of income if they need to take time off of work during their recovery. Fortunately, a personal injury attorney can help these victims recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
A personal injury attorney will aggressively pursue compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company. The team of experienced personal injury attorneys at The Angell Law Firm has a history of recovering multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for injured clients. If you have been injured, let us fight to ensure you are fairly compensated.
Law Firm – Seeking Justice on Behalf of Car Accident Victims
DeKalb County Car Accident Lawyer – Helping Victims Move Forward After A Crash
- Award-winning attorney Bryce Angell takes a tremendous amount of pride in helping car accident victims.
- Mr. Angell has become known as the best lawyer for car accident victims because of his record of winning large verdicts.
- The Angell Law Firm is staffed with a team of honest and aggressive attorneys who are ready to defend your rights and recover compensation on your behalf.
- Visit the reviews page on our website to see why clients work with our lawyers instead of hiring other top law firms.
There is no law in Georgia that requires car accident victims to hire an attorney after a crash. But, it is in your best interests to work with an attorney if you plan on recovering compensation for your injuries. An attorney can work directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company to prove liability and recover compensation on your behalf. Since insurance companies are known for using sneaky tactics to lower the value of your claim, it’s wise to hand this job over to an attorney who is familiar with all of their tricks.
The personal injury attorneys at The Angell Law Firm will guide you through the process of filing a claim from start to finish and defend your rights every step of the way. We will fight tirelessly to ensure the at-fault party’s insurance company compensates you fairly for the injuries you have sustained as a result of their policyholder.
Lawyer – Defending Clients With Dog Bite Injuries in Georgia
DeKalb County Dog Bite Attorney – Protecting the Rights of the Injured
- Award-winning attorney Bryce Angell is proud to be a member of the exclusive Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- The Angell Law Firm is staffed with top personal injury attorneys who work tirelessly to recover compensation for clients.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the state–find out why by reading the reviews on our website.
- Meet with an honest and aggressive lawyer on our team by scheduling a free consultation today.
Dogs can be friendly and playful creatures, but they can also be aggressive and dangerous when they feel threatened. If a dog bites you, it is important to understand your legal options.
Dog bite victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries. To recover compensation, victims must prove that the dog’s owner knew or should have known that the dog was capable of attacking someone. For instance, if the dog had a history of attacking visitors, the owner should have known that the dog was dangerous. Dog bite victims also need to prove that they were not provoking the dog prior to the attack or trespassing at the time of the attack. Proving these elements of a dog bite claim can be challenging, but a skilled personal injury attorney can help. Get in touch with The Angell Law Firm to learn how we can recover compensation for your dog bite injuries.
Legal Services – For Victims of Tragic Commercial Truck Accidents
DeKalb County Truck Accident Attorney – Holding Negligent Trucking Companies Accountable
- Bryce Angell is an award-winning attorney who has focused on representing victims of traffic accidents throughout his entire legal career.
- Let the honest and aggressive attorneys at our firm fight the insurance companies to recover compensation for your injuries.
- The lawyers at The Angel Law Firm work closely with clients, which is usually not the case at other top law firms in Georgia.
- Read the reviews on our website to find out why our clients refer to us as the best.
- Then, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office to discuss your legal options.
Truck accident cases can be very complex, which is why every victim should be represented by an experienced personal injury attorney. Why are these cases so complex? First, victims often sustain serious injuries, which means the value of these cases is usually high. The higher the value of a case, the harder it will be to get the at-fault party’s insurance company to settle.
Another reason why these cases are complex is because of liability issues. A number of parties could be responsible for a truck accident, including the truck driver, the trucking company, and the truck parts manufacturer. Each of these parties will be pointing the finger at one another, so you will need an attorney to step in and gather the evidence you need to determine who is at fault.
These are two of the countless reasons why truck accident cases can be particularly challenging. To recover compensation after a truck accident, it’s best to work with an experienced personal injury attorney at The Angell Law Firm.
Trial Attorney – Aggressively Defending the Rights of Motorcycle Accident Victims
DeKalb County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Helping Injured Motorcyclists Recover Compensation
- After a motorcycle accident, victims will need honest advice, aggressive representation, and an award-winning lawyer from The Angell Law Firm.
- Bryce Angell is an experienced attorney who is also a part of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Clients consider us to be one of the best law firms in the state–find out why by reading their online reviews.
- Meet with one of our top attorneys during a free consultation regarding your case.
Riding a motorcycle can be dangerous. In fact, this is one of the many reasons why motorcyclists enjoy it so much. But unfortunately, this is also the reason why so many motorcyclists sustain serious injuries every year.
Motorcyclists are often hit by negligent motorists who are changing lanes, passing through intersections, or merging onto a highway. These motorists are often speeding, driving recklessly, or distracted when they collide into motorcycles. Regardless of how the accident occurs, it is bound to cause serious injuries. This is because there is no such thing as a minor fender bender for motorcyclists–every accident could be deadly.
Fortunately, motorcycle accident victims can recover compensation for their injuries. But first, they will need to seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney. Trust the experienced attorneys at The Angell Law Firm with your motorcycle accident case. Call or email our team today to learn more about your legal options.
Civil Law Attorney – Providing Compassionate Legal Representation to Grieving Families
DeKalb County Wrongful Death Lawyer – Working Tirelessly on Behalf of Families
- Bryce Angell and the rest of the award-winning attorneys at The Angell Law Firm are passionate about helping families who have suffered unimaginable losses.
- Each honest and aggressive attorney on our team is dedicated to recovering as much compensation as possible for our clients.
- Read the online reviews of our lawyers to see why clients think of us as one of the best law firms in the state.
- If you’re ready to seek justice, speak to a top lawyer in our office during a free consultation.
When someone is killed because of the negligent behavior of another person, it is called a wrongful death. The family members of the victim may be entitled to compensation for their loss, but recovering compensation is much more difficult than it may seem.
The victim’s family must be able to prove that the defendant was negligent and that this negligence directly led to the victim’s death. If this cannot be clearly proven, the court will not award the victim’s family compensation for their loss.
No family member wants to be responsible for building a case against the defendant while they are trying to grieve the loss of their loved one. For this reason, it is in their best interests to seek legal representation from a wrongful death attorney at The Angell Law Firm as soon as possible after the victim’s death. Focus solely on mourning this tragic loss while we handle the rest.
General Practice Attorney – With Years of Product Liability Experience
DeKalb County Mass Tort Lawyer – With the Legal Resources to Handle Complex Cases
- Bryce Angell is a top personal injury attorney who has years of trial experience.
- The award-winning lawyers at The Angell Law Firm provide honest advice and aggressive legal representation to clients.
- Our experienced attorneys are known for going above and beyond to reach the best settlement or verdict possible.
- Read our reviews to learn why clients come to us instead of choosing other law firms.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team to discuss your product liability case.
There are three different kinds of product defects that could seriously injure consumers: design defects, manufacturing defects, and marketing/warning label defects. If you have been injured by a defective product, chances are that other consumers have been injured by the same defect. There is power in numbers, which is why many injured consumers join forces to file a mass tort against the product’s manufacturer.
A mass tort is similar to a standard product liability or personal injury case. However, the main difference is a mass tort involves multiple plaintiffs, whereas a standard case involves one plaintiff. The goal of a mass tort is to hold the defendant accountable for the harm they have inflicted upon a group of consumers. If successful, the plaintiffs will all be compensated for the injuries caused by the defective product. To learn more about your legal options, call or email the product liability attorneys at The Angell Law Firm today.
Schedule A Free Consultation With The Angell Law Firm Today
If you have been injured in an unexpected accident, please contact The Angell Law Firm today to set up a free consultation regarding your case. Our attorneys represent clients in many different types of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, premises liability claims, wrongful death, dog bites, and product liability claims. We are proud to work with clients throughout the greater Atlanta, GA area. Let us fight for the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering so you can move forward with your life. Call 770-217-4954 or fill out the form on our website to schedule your free consultation.