Toccoa Mass Tort Lawyer – Fighting For Clients Injured By Defective Products
- Bryce Angell is a highly sought after and award-winning attorney with extensive legal experience.
- The lawyers at The Angell Law Firm are known for their honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law.
- Our attorneys are also known for their commitment to helping clients reach the best possible outcome in their cases.
- Take a look at some of our online reviews to see why our clients think of us as one of the top Toccoa personal injury law firms.
- If you’re ready to discuss your product liability case, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team now.
A group of consumers who have all been injured by the same dangerous product defect have the legal right to partner with one another and file a mass tort against the negligent manufacturer. With the help of an attorney, these injured consumers can recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
What is a Mass Tort Attorney?
Talcum powder is another well-known example of a defective product. There have been several reports about the health dangers posed by talcum powder. These reports create a significant concern because most individuals have used talcum powder at some point in their lives. Fortunately, individuals who have been harmed due to exposure to talcum powder might be able to obtain compensation with help from the best mass tort attorneys.
There are also a significant number of product liability cases involving defective vehicle parts, medical devices, and other consumer goods.
What Do Lawyers Need to Prove in Product Liability Mass Torts?
A personal injury attorney must be able to prove that a client was injured because of a defective product. Every plaintiff’s attorney must prove these elements:
- The plaintiff was injured or suffered some kind of loss because of the defective product.
- The product contained a defect.
- That defect caused the plaintiff’s injury.
- The plaintiff used the defective product as intended.
Contact The Angell Law Firm to Meet With Our Mass Tort Attorneys
If you have been injured by a defective product, you deserve to be compensated. The court may compensate you for your expenses and losses related to your injuries. But first, you will need to get in touch with an attorney at The Angell Law Firm. Our attorneys have years of experience with mass tort litigation, so we have the resources you need to recover compensation. In addition to product liability claims, we also represent clients in numerous other practice areas, including wrongful death claims and traffic accidents, and slip and fall lawsuits.
Let our experienced and professional team review your case and address questions and concerns during a free consultation. To schedule a free consultation, call our office at (706) 223-3166 or fill out the form on our website today.